The 10 most expensive cars in the world
October 17, 2018
1. Sweptail by Rolls Royce – ($13M)
-This masterpiece propels by a V12 engine and 453 hp.
-It was customized for one specific customer that the company has refused to reveal
2. Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita ($4.8M)
- The Trevita features a 4.8-litre, dual supercharged V8 , pumping out 1,018 hp and 796 Ib.-ft.
- Has a top speed of over 410 km/h.
3. Lamborghini Veneno ($4.5M)
- Only 9 Veneno cars were produced as it is the most expensive and exclusive vehicle in the Lambo clan.
- Features 740 hp, V12 engine with a top speed of 355 km/h.
4. McLaren P1 LM — ($3.6M)
- McLaren is made up of a dual-turbocharged 3.8-litre V8 engine with an electric motor.
- A staggering 1000 hp.
5. W Motors Lykan Hypersport ($3.4M)
- With LED blades made of 420 15-carat diamonds, the Lykan Hypersport is the first supercar to be manufactured by a company located in the Middle East. This beast had a starring role in the Furious 7 movie as it crashed gracefully through 3 skyscrapers in Dubai.
- Powered by a 3.7-litre twin turbocharged flat-six engine that produces 780 hp and 708 Ib.-ft
- Can accelerate from 0 to 100km/h in 2.8 seconds
6. Limited Edition Bugatti Veyron by Masory Vivere ($3.4M)
- Considered to be one of the fastest cars in the world, this roadster features an 8.0-litre W16 engine that can produce 1,200 hp and 1,106 lb.-ft.
7.Aston Martin Valkyrie ($3.2M)
-The 6.5-litre, naturally- aspirated V12, has a 1:1 power /weight ratio and features about 1,000 hp
8. Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio – ($3M)
-It is said to be one of the most expensive Ferraris ever made and is based on the Ferrari 458 Spider.
-Propelled by 4.5 liter F136F V8 engine, sending 562 hp to the rear wheels
-Only 6 units have been produced of this model and all 6 owners were chosen specifically by the manufacturers themselves.
9. Pagani Huayra — ($2.8M)
- The Italian beauty consists of a twin-turbo V12, 6.0-litre engine which produces 790 hp and 811 lb.-ft.
- Features a top speed of 372 km/h and can take a mere150 milliseconds to 75 milliseconds to
change the model’s standard
10.Bugatti Chiron — ($2.7M)
- The 8.0-litre turbo-charged W-16, 1,500-horsepower engine is 300 times more than the Super Sport, which was the fastest Veyron model.
- Its top speed has been limited to 261 km/h on the road, however it’s yet to be tested
Sign up to our Newsletter